Recent Lawsuit News
- $65M California Walmart Cashier Seating Settlement
- $3.6M CareFirst Lactation Support Settlement
- $65.5M Au Pair Wage Suppression Settlement
- FedEx Self-Service Kiosk Credit Card Receipt Settlement
- $7.5M Total Merchant Telemarketing Settlement
- $50M Michigan Redbook, Elle Magazine Subscriber Settlement
- $1.3M Metagenics Medical Food Settlement
- Class Action Rebates and Current Listings – January 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Top Class Action Lawsuits - The Complete Settlement List
- $22M Experian Data Breach Settlement
- Class Action Rebates and Current Listings - January 2019
- Robocall Lawsuit Settlement List - January 2019
- $4M Flagship Credit Unwanted Phone Calls Settlement
- BOA Extended Overdrawn Balance Charges Class Action Settlement (EOBCSettlement.com)
- $30M Subway Credit Card Receipt Settlement
- $45M Pennsylvania Walmart Coupon Settlement
- Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Recall Settlement
- $7.4M Dial Complete Soap Settlement
The Class Action Lawsuit is dedicated to providing the latest news in the crazy (yet profitable) world of class action lawsuits.
Questions? Comments? Lawsuits? email us at email@example.com
Be sure to check out our list of No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The Class Action Lawsuit is owned and operated by parent company Thrift Edge LLC. who is a holding company that gives ambitious projects the resources, freedom, and focus to make their ideas happen.