Here we will cover Class Action Lawsuit Settlements that do not require proof of purchase and big money class action settlements.
Please note this list will be updated daily (please bookmark for quick access).
Widget not in any sidebars
If you do not qualify for a particular settlement do NOT file a claim.
In order to submit a claim you will either have to file a claim online or via US Mail.
Most claims checks are mailed within 2 months after the claims period closes.
Class Action Settlements No Proof of Purchase 2018
Ending Soon No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Largest Class Action Settlements
- Volkswagen Timing Chain Litigation (Up to $6,500 per class members) – File a claim if you purchased or leased a vehicle listed in the settlement VIN database. Claim Form Deadline is 1/25/2019.
- Stericycle Class Action Settlement ($295,000,000) – Includes all persons and entities that, between March 8, 2003 through October 26, 2017 resided in the United States (except Washington and Alaska), were identified by Stericycle as a “Small Quantity” or “SQ” customer, and were charged and paid more than their Contractually Agreed Price for Stericycle’s medical waste disposal goods and services. Claim Form Deadline is not known at this time.
- Ally Financial Hidden Dealer Fee Settlement ($20,000,000) – Includes anyone in the United States who between 6/4/09 to 6/18/18 who leased a motor vehicle pursuant to a SmartLease Agreement that was assigned to Ally Financial Inc. and were assessed a “Documentary” or “Dealer” fee. Claim Form Deadline 1/9/2019.
- City of Long Beach Telephone Tax Refund Settlement ($16,900,000) – The lawsuit revolves around claims that the City of Angels (i.e. Los Angeles) did not properly collect telephone utility tax. Class members claim that the city ordinance requiring the telephone utility tax specifically excluded services not taxable under the Federal Excise Tax. Claim Form Deadline is 9/15/18.
- Trans Perfect Class Action Settlement ($3,500,000) – The Trans Perfect Class Action Settlement revolves around a data breach that took place in January of 2017. Claim Deadline 12/5/18 (for identity theft protection) or 2/10/21 (for reimbursement).
Class Action Lawsuits Requiring Proof
- Vitamix Defect Blender Settlement Lawsuit – Please file a claim if you live in the United States and purchased a Vitamix Blender with a blade assembly dated on or after 1/1/2017 to 10/1/2016 (Claim Form Deadline: 9/28/2018)
Class Action Settlement Checks Mailed 2018
How to file a Class Action Lawsuit
Step 1: Find a lawsuit (or class action rebate) you qualify for from the list of class action settlements
Step 2: File the claim form (either online or by mail)
Step 3: Get your payment or rebate in the mail
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A SETTLEMENT DO NOT FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT CLAIM.
Not only are you filing claims under penalty of perjury but you are also harming other eligible Class Members if you submit fraudulent claim.