Here we will cover Class Action Lawsuit Settlements that do not require proof of purchase and big money class action settlements.
Please note this list will be updated daily (please bookmark for quick access).
If you do not qualify for a particular settlement do NOT file a claim.
In order to submit a claim you will either have to file a claim online or via US Mail.
Most claims checks are mailed within 2 months after the claims period closes.
Class Action Settlements No Proof of Purchase 2018
- Bank of America Extended Overdrawn Balance Charges Class Action Settlement -$66,600,000 settlement (Claim Deadline: N/A)
- Bank of America Uber Overdraft Fee Class Action Lawsuit – Please file a claim if you are a resident of the United States and paid an overdraft fee from Bank of America between 1/1/12 through 12/31/16 that were not classified as one-time charge. (Claim Deadline: N/A)
Bertolli Olive Oil Class Action Lawsuit – Anyone in the United States who purchased Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil Products between 5/23/10 to 4/16/18. (Claim Deadline 9/8/18)
- BIG Class Action Settlement – Documentation is not required to file a claim for the BIG class action settlement but class members who do provide proof may receive a higher settlement amount. (Claim Deadline: 10/9/18).
- Refund City of Long Beach Telephone Tax Refund Settlement – Proof of purchase is not required for standard refund claims. (Claim Deadline: 9/15/18).
- Babyganics Class Action Settlement (newly listed) – Proof of purchase is required for a full refund BUT a partial refund is provided for class members without proof of purchase. Claim form deadline: 10/29/18.
- Michigan Time Magazine Class Action Lawsuit – Includes anyone in the state of Michigan who subscribed to Time Magazines between February 2013 to February 2016. Claim Deadline 11/29/18.
- Drywall Indirect Purchasers Class Action Lawsuit – Includes anyone in the United States who purchased drywall indirectly between January 1, 2012 to January 5, 2018 will want to file a claim in the Drywall Indirect Purchasers Class Action Lawsuit! Claim Ford Deadline 1/19/2019.
- Candy Products Slack-Fill Class Action Settlement – Proof of purchase is not required in order to receive a settlement payment BUT those who do provide proof may receive a larger settlement payment (Claim Deadline: 12/24/2018)
Ending Soon No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
- Refund City of Long Beach Telephone Tax Refund Settlement – Claim Deadline 9/15/18
Largest Class Action Settlements
- Volkswagen Timing Chain Litigation (Up to $6,500 per class members) – File a claim if you purchased or leased a vehicle listed in the settlement VIN database. Claim Form Deadline is 1/25/2019.
- Stericycle Class Action Settlement ($295,000,000) – Includes all persons and entities that, between March 8, 2003 through October 26, 2017 resided in the United States (except Washington and Alaska), were identified by Stericycle as a “Small Quantity” or “SQ” customer, and were charged and paid more than their Contractually Agreed Price for Stericycle’s medical waste disposal goods and services. Claim Form Deadline is not known at this time.
- Ally Financial Hidden Dealer Fee Settlement ($20,000,000) – Includes anyone in the United States who between 6/4/09 to 6/18/18 who leased a motor vehicle pursuant to a SmartLease Agreement that was assigned to Ally Financial Inc. and were assessed a “Documentary” or “Dealer” fee. Claim Form Deadline 1/9/2019.
- City of Long Beach Telephone Tax Refund Settlement ($16,900,000) – The lawsuit revolves around claims that the City of Angels (i.e. Los Angeles) did not properly collect telephone utility tax. Class members claim that the city ordinance requiring the telephone utility tax specifically excluded services not taxable under the Federal Excise Tax. Claim Form Deadline is 9/15/18.
- Trans Perfect Class Action Settlement ($3,500,000) – The Trans Perfect Class Action Settlement revolves around a data breach that took place in January of 2017. Claim Deadline 12/5/18 (for identity theft protection) or 2/10/21 (for reimbursement).
Class Action Lawsuits Requiring Proof
- Vitamix Defect Blender Settlement Lawsuit – Please file a claim if you live in the United States and purchased a Vitamix Blender with a blade assembly dated on or after 1/1/2017 to 10/1/2016 (Claim Form Deadline: 9/28/2018)
Class Action Settlement Checks Mailed 2018
- NatureMade TripleFlex Supplement Class Action Lawsuit Settlement – Checks mailed in August of 2018.
- Zacks Investment Research TCPA – Settlement checks were mailed in July of 2018.
- Stericycle Class Action Settlement – Settlement checks were mailed on August 28, 2018.
- West Virginia Water Contamination Settlement – The first batch of settlement checks to residents and businesses affected by the 2014 Kanawha Valley water crisis will go out on 9/14/2018.
How to file a Class Action Lawsuit
Step 1: Find a lawsuit (or class action rebate) you qualify for from the list of class action settlements
Step 2: File the claim form (either online or by mail)
Step 3: Get your payment or rebate in the mail
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A SETTLEMENT DO NOT FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT CLAIM.
Not only are you filing claims under penalty of perjury but you are also harming other eligible Class Members if you submit fraudulent claim.