A $16.5 million settlement has been ordered in the class action lawsuit entitled Jacqueline D. Ajose, et al. v. Interline Brands Inc., aka DuraPro Toilet Connector Settlement.
DuraPro Toilet Connector Settlement
Class members in the case allege that Interline Brand Inc.’s DuraPro toilet connectors had plastic coupling nuts were defective, causing property damages.
Jacqueline D. Ajose filed Jacqueline D. Ajose, et al. v. Interline Brands Inc.
Who should file a claim?
Anyone in the U.S. who owns or leases a property where a specified DuraPro toilet connector with a plastic coupling nut.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A SETTLEMENT DO NOT FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT CLAIM.
Not only are you filing claims under penalty of perjury but you are also harming other eligible class members if you submit a fraudulent claim.
If you do not qualify for this settlement check out our list of No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
Proof of purchase required?
Proof of ownership is required.
DuraPro Toilet Connector Settlement Important Dates
- Claim form deadline is two years after the final approval order.
- Oct. 10, 2018 – Final Hearing
- Oct. 23, 2018 – Final Approval Order Granted
Don’t Qualify for the DuraPro Toilet Connector Settlement?
Check out these settlements instead:
- Brasscraft EZ-Flo Plumbing System Settlement
- Ross ‘Compare At’ Pricing Settlement
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale ‘Real Ginger’ Settlement
DuraPro Toilet Connector Settlement Contact Points
- Mail – Ajose v. Interline Claims Administrator, c/o Epiq, P.O. Box 2876, Portland, OR 97208-2876
- Phone – 1-855-349-6393
- Fax – N/A
- Email – info@DuraProToiletConnectorSettlement.com
Jacqueline D. Ajose, et al. v. Interline Brands Inc. is listed as case number 14-CV-01707 and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Simon B. Paris and Patrick Howard from the law firm of Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky PC.
Interline Brands Inc. will be represented by Mark A. Salky and Timothy A. Kolaya from the law firm of Greenberg Traurig PA.