A settlement has been proposed in the Branson, Mo. Fogle Restaurants Meal Fee Class Action Lawsuit.
Fogle Enterprises Inc. has agreed to pay a mind blowing $320,000 in regards to claims that they charged a pricey Community Development Fund fee without proper disclosure.
Fogle Enterprises Inc. denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid court cost that could spiral out of control with no end in site.
The Fogle Restaurant Class Action Settlement Lawsuit is pending in the Circuit Court of Christian County, Missouri.
Who should file a claim?
In order to qualify for the Fogle Restaurant Class Action Settlement you must have “dined at Fall Creek Steak and Catfish House, Great American Steak and Chicken House, Whipper Snappers, Peppercorn, Baldknobbers or Plantation between Feb. 28, 2009 and Feb. 28, 2014 and paid a CDF fee.”
Fogle Restaurant Class Action Settlement Contact Points
- Mail: Fogle Settlement Administrator c/o Angeion Group 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Email: info@FogleSettlement.com
- Class Counsel: 833-945-5233
The above address is also where class members should mail claim forms (if they decide to file by mail and not online).
Class members who want to file a claim for up to $10 do not need to provide documenation.
Class members who provide proof in the form of receipt, credit/debit card statement evidencing the total amount of the bill, or other documentary evidence may receive more than $10.
Fogle Restaurant Class Action Settlement Dates
- 7/17/2018: Preliminarily Approval Date
- 10/28/2018: Claim Form Deadline
- 10/28/2018: Object or Opt Out Deadline
- 12/14/2018: Settlement Fairness Hearing
Fogle Restaurant Class Action Settlement Highlights
- The case was heard in the Circuit Court of Christian County, Missouri
- Listed as case number 14AF-CC00154-01
- The settlement will come in the form of a refund of the CDF fee
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by the law firms of Williams Dirks Dameron LLC., The Hodgson Law Firm LLC., and Strong-Garner-Bauer PC.
Fogle Enterprises Inc. has hired the law firms of Husch Blackwell LLP. and Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP.