Lyft Washington Text Class Action Settlement
- Washington residents who received an unwanted “Invite A Friend” text from Lyft may be part of this 4 million dollar settlement
- Claim forms must be filed by 03/15/2019
- The case is entitled U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Visit www.lyftwashingtontextsettlement.com to file a claim
The Lyft Washington Text Settlement is entitled Wright v. Lyft Inc., and is listed as case number 2:14-cv-00421.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on 03/29/2019.
Class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to collect a slice of the 4 million dollar settlement pie.
LyftWashingtonTextSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Lyft Washington Text Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91225 Seattle, WA 98111
- Phone: 1-888-663-1722
- Email: info@LyftWashingtonTextSettlement.com
Lyft Washington Text Settlement class members will be represented by Donald W. Heyrich from the law firm of HKM EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS LLP and Peter Stutheit from the law firm of STUTHEIT KALIN LLC.