Here we will track current Robocall Lawsuit Settlements. Be sure to bookmark this page or add it to your favorites.
Current Robocall Lawsuit List
- QIAGEN Unwanted Fax TCPA Class Action Settlement – Eligible class members Class Member could receive up to $335.00. Claim form deadline 11/19/2018.
- Sekure Merchant Solutions Telemarketing TCPA Class Action Settlement – File a claim if you were contacted by First Choice Payment between July 26, 201,3 through February 1, 2018, using an automatic telephone dialing system or prerecorded voice. Claim form deadline 11/30/2019.
- Jenny Craig Unwanted Text Class Action Lawsuit – File a claim as soon as possible if you live in the United States and received one or more text messages from Jenny Craig between May 7, 2014, and Sept. 6, 2018. Claim form deadline 3/12/2019.
- Payless Solutions Robocall Scam FTC Refunds – Please file a claim as quickly as you can if paid for the Payless Solutions’ credit card interest rate reduction program between 2011 and 2015! Claim form deadline 1/4/2019.
- Alarm.com TCPA Class Action Lawsuit – A mind-blowing $28 million settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit alleging Alarm.com violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Claim form deadline TBA.
- CDS Phone Call Settlement – A luke warm 1.2 million dollar settlement has been agreed upon over claims that Education Financial Solutions wrongfully made use of an annoying autodialer to contact consumers. Claim form deadline TBA.
Pending Robocall Lawsuits
- Bank of America Robocalls Lawsuit – Plaintiff contends BOA used prerecorded messages to contact consumers in regards to a debt. Pending in the United States District Court, District of Oregon, Eugene Division. (Capital One is in no way associated with this lawsuit)
- Navient TCPA lawsuit – Plaintiff contends that Navient made use of an automated dialing system in regards to student loan debt collections. Pending in the U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division
- Discover Financial Services Lawsuit – Plaintiff claims Discover violated the TCPA when they attempted to contact him over 20 times in regards to a credit card debt. Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.
- Wells Fargo TCPA Lawsuit – Claimant states Wells Fargo Bank NA made repeated phone calls in regards to a debt. Under review in the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Also, Robocall lawsuits are also sometimes called TCPA lawsuits.
TCPA stands for the Telephone Consumer Protection Act which was created in 1991 (codified as 47 U.S.C. § 227).
You can learn more about Robocalls at the Federal Trade Commission Robocall webpage.