Here we will track current Robocall Lawsuit Settlements. Be sure to bookmark this page or add it to your favorites.
Current Robocall Lawsuit List
- Jenny Craig Unwanted Text Class Action Lawsuit – File a claim as soon as possible if you live in the United States and received one or more text messages from Jenny Craig between May 7, 2014, and Sept. 6, 2018. Claim form deadline 3/12/2019.
- Flagship TCPA Settlement – Class members in the case contend that Flagship Credit Acceptance called consumers with an auto-dialing system that violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Payless Solutions Robocall Scam FTC Refunds – Please file a claim as quickly as you can if paid for the Payless Solutions’ credit card interest rate reduction program between 2011 and 2015! Claim form deadline 1/4/2019.
- Compass Bank Prerecorded Phone Calls Settlement – Kovach v. Compass Bank, aka Compass Bank Prerecorded Phone Calls Settlement.
- Alarm.com TCPA Class Action Lawsuit – A mind-blowing $28 million settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit alleging Alarm.com violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Claim form deadline TBA.
- CDS Phone Call Settlement – A luke warm 1.2 million dollar settlement has been agreed upon over claims that Education Financial Solutions wrongfully made use of an annoying autodialer to contact consumers. Claim form deadline TBA.
Pending Robocall Lawsuits
- Bank of America Robocalls Lawsuit – Plaintiff contends BOA used prerecorded messages to contact consumers in regards to a debt. Pending in the United States District Court, District of Oregon, Eugene Division. (Capital One is in no way associated with this lawsuit)
- Navient TCPA lawsuit – Plaintiff contends that Navient made use of an automated dialing system in regards to student loan debt collections. Pending in the U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division
- Discover Financial Services Lawsuit – Plaintiff claims Discover violated the TCPA when they attempted to contact him over 20 times in regards to a credit card debt. Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.
- Wells Fargo TCPA Lawsuit – Claimant states Wells Fargo Bank NA made repeated phone calls in regards to a debt. Under review in the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- Quicken Loans TCPA Class Action Lawsuit – Class Action Says Marketing Texts Violate TCPATucker v. Quicken Loans Inc., pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona.
- Facebook TCPA Class Action Lawsuit – Entitled Suttles v. Facebook Inc., pending in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
Also, Robocall lawsuits are also sometimes called TCPA lawsuits.
TCPA stands for the Telephone Consumer Protection Act which was created in 1991 (codified as 47 U.S.C. § 227).
You can learn more about Robocalls at the Federal Trade Commission Robocall webpage.