A $4.85 million settlement has been reached in the class action lawsuit entitled Jacobo, et al. v. Ross Stores Inc., aka Ross ‘Compare At’ Pricing Settlement.
Ross ‘Compare At’ Pricing Settlement
Class members in the case claim that Ross deceived customers with deceptive pricing techniques.
Jose Jacobo filed Jacobo, et al. v. Ross Stores Inc. on June 2015.
Who should file a claim?
Anyone in the U.S. who bought one or more items from a Ross store with a price tag that included a “compare at” price since Jun. 20, 2011, an did not receive a refund or credit for the purchase.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A SETTLEMENT DO NOT FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT CLAIM.
Not only are you filing claims under penalty of perjury but you are also harming other eligible class members if you submit a fraudulent claim.
If you do not qualify for this settlement check out our list of No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
Proof of purchase required?
No proof of purchase is required.
Ross ‘Compare At’ Pricing Settlement Important Dates
- May 31, 2019 – Claim Form Deadline
- Jul. 22, 2019 – Final Hearing
- May 31, 2019 – Opt-Out Deadline
Don’t Qualify for the Ross ‘Compare At’ Pricing Settlement?
Check out these settlements instead:
- Experian Data Breach Settlement
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale ‘Real Ginger’ Settlement
- Zippy’s Restaurants Data Breach Settlement
Ross ‘Compare At’ Pricing Settlement Contact Points
- Mail – Ross Claims Administrator, c/o CPT Group Inc., 50 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606
- Phone – 1-888-585-1447 or 1-888-712-6315 (Para una notificación en español)
- Fax – N/A
- Email – RossPricingSettlement@cptgroup.com
Jacobo, et al. v. Ross Stores Inc. is listed as case number 2:15-cv-04701-MWF and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District Court of California.
Class members in the case will be represented by Douglas Caiafa from the law firm Douglas Caiafa, A Professional Law Corporation and Christopher J. Morosoff from the law firm Law Office of Christopher J. Morosoff.
Ross will be represented by David F. McDowell from the law firm Morrison & Foerster LLP.