Here we will cover Class Action Lawsuit Settlements that could provide a nice payday for qualifying class members.
Open Class Action Lawsuits Settlements
The claim filing deadline is shown in 00/00/0000 format.
Hence, N/A will be displayed when the claim filing deadline is not listed.
- Ally Financial Auto Leasing – 01/09/2019
- Alternative Lifestyle Tank – 01/07/2019
- Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing – 01/21/2019
- Bankers Standard Insurance Property Damage Claim – N/A
- Bank of America Uber Overdraft Fee – N/A
- Behr DeckOver Resurfacer – 02/27/2019
- Black & Decker, Farberware Small Kitchen Appliances – 02/28/2019
- Blue Shield of California Mental Health Coverage – N/A
- BP Solar Panels Settlement – 02/06/2019
- California Gang Curfew Injunction – 08/14/2020
- Campus Debt TCPA – N/A
- CertainTeed Fiber Cement Siding – 01/01/2020
- Capacitors Antitrust – 01/07/2019
- Cricket CDMA Mobile Phone – 02/04/2019
- CrossTimbers, DuraLife, & RailWays – 02/27/2019
- Cuisinart Blade Recall – 12/13/2020
- Drywall Indirect Purchasers – 1/19/2019
- Fiat Chrysler Transmission Defect – 05/19/2019
- Ford Powershift Transmission Defect – N/A
- Great Kills Marina Cafe Fair Labor Standard – open
- Honda CR-V Vibration Repairs – N/A
- Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge – 6/30/19
- InSinkErator F-201 Water Filter – 12/31/2020
- John Hancock Life Insurance Policy – N/A
- Maryland Mariner Finance – 03/05/2019
- Michigan Consumer Reports Magazine Personal Information – 01/07/2019
- Michigan TV Guide Subscriber Info – 02/02/2019
- NCAA Student-Athlete Concussion – 08/14/2020
- Nevada Aspen Series BB Evaporator Coil Units – 07/17/19
- NJ Ocean County Strip Search – 2/01/2019
- Parking Heater Direct Purchaser – 02/01/2019
- Payless Solutions Robocall Scam FTC Refunds – 01/04/2019
- Petco Employee Background Check – N/A
- State Farm Non-OEM Crash Parts TBH – 01/31/2019
- Subway Credit Card Receipt – 01/22/2019
- Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature – N/A
- Texas Roadhouse Age Discrimination TBD – N/A
- Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption – June 2020
- TransUnion Inaccurate Credit Report – 03/20/2020
- Trojan Horse Retirement – N/A
- TransPerfect Employee Data Breach – 02/10/2021
- Van Heusen Fake Sale – 01/16/2019
- Volkswagen Timing Chain – 01/25/2019
- Windsor Windows – 01/05/2019
- Wolford America – 11/05/2019
- Zonolite Attic Insulation – N/A
Class Action Lawsuits No Proof 2019
- Bank of America Extended Overdrawn Balance Charges Class Action Settlement -$66,600,000 settlement (Claim Deadline: N/A)
- Bank of America Uber Overdraft Fee Class Action Lawsuit – Please file a claim if you are a resident of the United States and paid an overdraft fee from Bank of America between 1/1/12 through 12/31/16 that were not classified as a one-time charge. (Claim Deadline: N/A)
Please note this list will be updated weekly (please bookmark for quick access).
If you do not qualify for a particular settlement do NOT file a claim.
In order to submit a claim, you will either have to file a claim online or via US Mail.
Furthermore, most claims checks are mailed within 2 months after the claims period closes.
Ending Soon No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
- Walmart Coupon Settlement – Claim Form Deadline Nov. 22, 2018. File a claim if you are a U.S. resident who used a coupon to purchase a taxable item at a Pennsylvania Walmart from Jun. 8, 2007, to Apr. 15, 2015 and received a discount on the taxable purchase but were charged sales tax on the original price of the taxable item without accounting for the discount.
Largest Class Action Settlements
- Volkswagen Timing Chain Litigation (Up to $6,500 per class members) – File a claim if you purchased or leased a vehicle listed in the settlement VIN database. Claim Form Deadline is 1/25/2019.
- Stericycle Class Action Settlement ($295,000,000) – Includes all persons and entities that, between March 8, 2003, through October 26, 2017, resided in the United States (except Washington and Alaska), were identified by Stericycle as a “Small Quantity” or “SQ” customer, and were charged and paid more than their Contractually Agreed Price for Stericycle’s medical waste disposal goods and services. Claim Form Deadline is not known at this time.
- Ally Financial Hidden Dealer Fee Settlement ($20,000,000) – Includes anyone in the United States who between 6/4/09 to 6/18/18 who leased a motor vehicle pursuant to a SmartLease Agreement that was assigned to Ally Financial Inc. and was assessed a “Documentary” or “Dealer” fee. Claim Form Deadline 1/9/2019.
- Trans Perfect Class Action Settlement ($3,500,000) – The Trans Perfect Class Action Settlement revolves around a data breach that took place in January of 2017. Claim Deadline 12/5/18 (for identity theft protection) or 2/10/21 (for reimbursement).
Class Action Lawsuits Requiring Proof
- TransUnion Inaccurate Credit Report Settlement – Claim Forms must be filed by March 20, 2020. Class members need to show that they disputed the inaccurate information that appeared on their TransUnion credit report and that TransUnion did not resolve the dispute in their favor and that they suffered negative actions within 60 days of the resolution.
Recent Class Action Settlement Checks Mailed 2019
- Zacks Investment Research TCPA – Settlement checks were mailed in July of 2018.
- Stericycle Class Action Settlement – Settlement checks were mailed on August 28, 2018.
- West Virginia Water Contamination Settlement – The first batch of settlement checks to residents and businesses affected by the 2014 Kanawha Valley water crisis will go out on 9/14/2018.
- Wish.com Original Price Class Action Settlement Checks Mailed in October 2018.
- Smartphone Privacy Class Action Settlement Checks Mailed
How to file a Class Action Lawsuit
Step 1: Find a lawsuit (or class action rebate) you qualify for from the list of class action settlements
Step 2: File the claim form (either online or by mail)
Step 3: Get your payment or rebate in the mail
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A SETTLEMENT DO NOT FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT CLAIM.
Also not only are you filing claims under penalty of perjury but you are also harming other eligible Class Members if you submit a fraudulent claim.
Class Action Lawsuits Definition
“A class action is a procedural device that permits one or more plaintiffs to file and prosecute a lawsuit on behalf of a larger group, or “class”. Put simply, the device allows courts to manage lawsuits that would otherwise be unmanageable if each class member (individuals who have suffered the same wrong at the hands of the defendant) were required to be joined in the lawsuit as a named plaintiff.” – law.cornell.edu/wex/class_action