Vizio TV Settlement Lawsuit
- If You Have Purchased A VIZIO Smart TV That Was Connected To The Internet Between 2/1/14 and 2/6/2017 you could receive a cash settlement
- The lawsuit is entitled In re VIZIO, Inc., Consumer Privacy Litigation
- The proposed settlement amount is 17 million dollars
In order to file a claim in the case please visit www.viziotvsettlement.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Class members will be asked to provide their Notification Identification PIN, name, address, phone number, and email address.
The Notification Identification PIN will be printed on the Vizio TV Settlement postcard received via US Mail.
Any questions in regards to the Vizio TV Settlement can be directed to toll-free (877) 252-4685 or email info@VizioTVsettlement.com.
Class members can also write to “c/o A.B. Data, Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217”
- 4/29/2019: Claim form due date
- 4/29/2019: Objection and Exclusion deadline
- Settlement fairness hearing
VIZIO will pay $17,000,000 into a Settlement Fund.
After deductions for attorneys’ fees, litigation costs, and other expenses, the Fund will be distributed to class members who submit valid claims.
The Vizio TV Settlement is entitled In re VIZIO, Inc., Consumer Privacy Litigation and listed as case number 8:16-ml-02693-JLS.
Vizio Smart TV Class Action Settlement Talking Points
- Only one purchaser per Smart TV per household may qualify
- Anyone who purchased more than one qualifying Smart TV should include each qualifying Smart TV with their claim submission
- Vizio will be represented by the law firm of AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
- GIBBS LAW GROUP LLP and COTCHETT, PITRE & MCCARTHY, LLP will represent Vizio TV Settlement class members who file valid claims
VizioTVSettlement Online Claim Form
Other Class Settlements
$65M California Walmart Cashier Seating Settlement – A $65 million settlement has been ordered in the class action lawsuit entitled Brown, et al. v. Wal-Mart Stores Inc., aka California Walmart Cashier Seating Settlement.
HPPrinterFirmwareLawsuit.com – Claim up to $150 in HP OfficeJet Printer Firmware Settlement.